Today marks our second year in business! It’s crazy how much we have grown as a company. Let’s take a look back at our journey over the past two years …
2017 (We placed a total of 4 creatives in 4 jobs)
– January: We trialled our first in house shoot called “Of Face”.
– July: We got our first office in Park Royal preparation for our launch later on in the year.
– December: Industry Haus officially launched online and started building a database to help students find models to work with at university. We created a database with models, photographers, make up artists and hair stylists.
2018 (We placed a total of 28 creatives in 14 jobs)
– March: We joined as an agent Spotlight, Mandy and Casting Networks.
– April: We photographed our big collaborative project “Tutti Fruitti”.
– May: We attended Graduate Fashion Week, London.
– June: We were invited to UCA Farnham’s Film Focus Fair.
– September: We attended London Fashion week and worked with Livity UK for their fashion show at Pop Brixton.
– December: We turned 1 and moved to our second office in Liverpool Street!
2019 (We placed 51 creatives in 25 jobs)
– January: We were invited to UCA Epsom’s career fair.
– February: We attended London Fashion Week.
– May: We gave a portfolio masterclass talk at UCA Farnham.
– June: We attended Graduate Fashion Week, London.
– September: We attended London Fashion Week Kids show and we employed our first full time employee.
– December: We moved into our new office in Hammersmith and we also turned 2!
We are so excited to see so much growth over the past two years and we are looking forward to working with you all in the New Year!